Thursday 29 March 2012

How to store your hijab accessories

Slm,

If there was one thing i found challenging about keeping accessories tidy and organised, was trying to store my accessories including hijab brooches and pins. Storing hijab scarves and pashminas are usually simple, in plastic ziplock bags or on a hanger for scarves, as shown below, that I've made myself.
For the accessories on the other hand, I suggest storing in a clear container is the best so you dont have to scratch around and maybe even damage accessories.
At local stores, you're sure to find those fancy looking accessory stands resembling dolls are really cute too for rings and earrings but, if you have loads of accessories like me, be organised and get those clear storage boxes for easy access.



No comments:

Post a Comment